The TC steering pump, otherwise known as the Chevy Type II pump, is a small displacement steering pump with internal flow regulation and internal pressure relief.
This SP1200 series pump from PSC Motorsports features a cast iron body and bearing-supported shaft, making it an ideal choice for the budget-minded off-roader and one of the most popular pumps on the trails today.
- Cast iron body reduces wear in flow control valve bore
- Ball and roller bearing-supported pump shaft
- 0.664" diameter shaft accepts standard press fit pulleys
- Maximum flow rate output regulated to 4.5 GPM
- Pressure relief setting 1600 PSI
- Port sizes: -12AN inlet, -6AN outlet
- Uses standard mounting brackets for any TC/Chevy Type II/CB/CBR steering pump (pulley offset may vary, contact for details)
For assistance selecting the proper setup for your steering system, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.