PSC has developed the BIG BORE XD Steering Kits to be the ultimate steering upgrade package for Jeep JK/JKUs equipped with locking differentials, aftermarket axles, and up to 44" tire sizes.
All kits include top of the line components including the BIG BORE XD Steering Gear, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, High Pressure Hose Conversion, Steering Assist Cylinder with Hardware, 1-1/2" Tie Rod Clamp, Fluid Cooler, and SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid.
Offered as a standard kit or with Radial Dynamics premium upgrade (see details below)
- 2012-18 Jeep JK 3.6L with OEM Axle
Standard Kit Includes:
- SG688R Big Bore XD Steering Gear
- PK1859 Complete Pump Kit, includes Fluid Reservoir, Fluid Cooler, Anti-Splash Valve, Serpentine Drive Belt, Brackets, Hoses, & Fittings, and 3 QTS SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- *NOTE* PK1859 is not compatible on vehicles with a supercharger installed
- ACK281 No-Weld, Bolt-On Assist Cylinder Kit, includes 1.75 X 6.75 Assist Cylinder, No-Weld, Bolt-On Assist Cylinder Mounting Bracket, Assist Cylinder Installation Hose Kit, Rod Ends and 1-1/2" Tie Rod Clamp
Radial Dynamics Premium Upgrade:
For even better performance and reliability, select components in the above kit are replaced with the following premium Radial Dynamics components:
- Patented 3.5" Vortex Reservoir
- 4.5 GPM CB-X steering pump
- High quality remote spin-on filter
- Premium inline fluid cooler