For those that demand better steering performance and reliability, the Radial Dynamics CB-X model steering pump bolts in place of the popular TC/GM Type II steering pump but with 25% larger volume displacement meaning 25% more flow at low RPM. Manufactured by Lee Power Steering to Radial Dynamics specs.
- Cast iron body reduces wear in flow control valve bore
- Pump body bored to support pump shaft with full roller bearing compared to OEM bushing
- 0.664" diameter chromoly pump shaft accepts standard press fit pulleys
- Optional keyed shaft reduces chance of pulley slippage at high operating pressures (use of keyed shaft requires matching broached pulley)
- Regulated max flow rate 4.5 or 6 GPM
- Pressure relief setting 1600 or 1800 PSI
- Port sizes: -12AN inlet, -8AN outlet (6 GPM) or -6 (4.5 GPM)
- Uses standard mounting brackets for any TC/Chevy Type II/CB/CBR steering pump (pulley offset may vary, contact for details)
Two standard stocked configurations include 6 GPM/1600 PSI/press fit shaft and 6 GPM/1800 PSI/keyed shaft. For custom configurations, specify desired flow, pressure, and keyed or press-on shaft in notes at time of order (please allow 2 weeks lead time for shipment of custom configurations).
For assistance selecting the proper setup for your steering system, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.