SPA Technique FireSense powered by FireAde AFFF foam 4.0 Liter Mechanical System FIA Technical List 16 Homologated.
FIA Homologation No. - EX.045.17
FIA 2018 approved AFFF-AR (water-based foam - Alcohol Resistant) by FireAde is an environmentally friendly fire fighting agent which produces a stable, heat-resistant, and self-sealing blanket to smother fire and prevent re-ignition.
Activation types with automatic function include thermal bulb that triggers system automatically when bulb reaches 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
Note: Water-based foam subject to freezing at cold temperatures, not recommended where storage will be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fire suppression systems are filled to order and drop shipped directly from SPA Technique to maximize effective service life (2 years). Radial Dynamics is your authorized service center for recertification of FireAde bottles.
This 4.0 Ltr. FIA 2018 system includes:
- 1x Bottle (aluminum or steel) - filled and pressurized with activation type of your choice*
- 4x AFFF Nozzle (2x Engine, 2x Cockpit)
- 1x 10mm-8mm Y-fitting
- 2x 8mm T-fitting
- 1x 8mm Bulkhead fitting
- 0.5m 10mm Decabon tubing
- 4.5m 8mm Decabon tubing
- 2x Bottle Mounts (w/FIA anti-torpedo tabs)
- 1x Large E sticker
- 1x Small E sticker
- 1x Installation Manual (Download copy)
>> NOTE - ALL Kits include proper components for your selected activation type (6' and 12' pull cables for mechanical or wiring for electrical)
* For choice of bottle material and activation type, please see images to the left, and make your selection from the appropriate drop box.