PRE-ORDER: First batch of 40 pumps is estimated to be ready to ship by end of February 2023. Pre-order to reserve yours today.
For the ultimate steering performance in off-road motorsports, the Radial Dynamics RDT series high-flow steering pump is the next generation in "Trophy Truck" level steering pumps.
The RDT is a large displacement, internally flow regulated pump with a number of features that set it apart from other high flow pumps on the market with increased performance, reliability, and serviceability.
- Large displacement (1.2ci/20cc) cam pack delivers unmatched low RPM flow rate (6 GPM @ 1200 RPM)
- Replaceable flow control cartridge valve; regulated max output 9 GPM standard (alternative flow rates up to 12 GPM available by special order)
- Billet 6061 aluminum body with side-exit outlet ports (one per side, plug provided for un-used port) makes for easier installation and plumbing
- Aerospace grade bronze port plates provide ultimate wear and cavitation erosion resistance
- All internal high pressure seals feature PTFE backup rings to prevent O-ring extrusion for greater reliability
- Port sizes: -16AN inlet, -8AN outlet
- 3/4" diameter keyed pump shaft with large bearing support
- Requires external pressure relief valve; up to 2000 PSI allowable working pressure (max 1800 PSI recommended for racing applications)
- More compact and lighter weight (just 7 lbs) than comparable Trophy Truck style steering pumps
The large displacement and high flow rate produced by this steering pump require special considerations when it comes to steering system design including proper hose, reservoir, filter, and cooler selection. If you need assistance setting your steering system up for success, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.