Trusted by the biggest names in the world of Monster Trucks, the patent-pending Radial Dynamics Monster Vortex Reservoir is the only steering reservoir in the world design to work upside down! The evolution of the monster truck has outpaced steering technology, leading to many steering pump failures and steering system issues... until now.
Often one of the most overlooked steering system components, a good reservoir does so much more than simply hold fluid. A proper reservoir:
- Provides room for thermal expansion
- De-aerates (removes air/gas bubbles from) the steering fluid
- Circulates all of the available fluid
- Provides the pump with an optimal feed condition, even at extreme angles
The Vortex Reservoir is the only product on the market designed to perform all of these functions effectively to keep your steering pump working its best.
From King of the Hammers to the biggest monster truck arenas, the Vortex Reservoir from Radial Dynamics has been trusted by the best drivers in the industry to reach the top of the podium.
- Welded steel construction
- 5" diameter x 17" overall height
- Maintains steering pump liquid feed at any orientation including upside down
- Patent-pending flow path design
- Effective removal of damaging gas bubbles from steering fluid
- 100% volume circulation for maximum effective fluid capacity
- 16 PSI radiator style pressure cap
- Schrader valve allows for pre-charging of reservoir pressure
- Inlet port: -12 AN
- Outlet port: -20 AN
- Overflow: -6 AN
- Magnetic drain plug
- Integrated mounting brackets bolt in place of most standard monster truck steering reservoirs
Check out this bench test demonstration of the Monster Vortex Reservoir in action!