If you have a unique vehicle with tight space constraints and demanding performance, we can adapt our patented Vortex Reservoir flow path design to meet your needs.
Based on our own patent-pending flow technology, the Radial Dynamics Vortex Reservoir is the most advanced steering reservoir to hit the market.
Often one of the most overlooked steering system components, a good reservoir does so much more than simply hold fluid. It provides room for thermal expansion, it de-aerates (removes air/gas bubbles from) the steering fluid, it circulates all of the available fluid, and it provides the pump with an optimal feed condition, even at extreme angles. Only the Vortex Reservoir is designed to do all of these jobs... and do them well!
From the desert at King of the Hammers to packed stadiums of the most extreme monster truck shows, the Vortex Reservoir series steering reservoirs from Radial Dynamics have been trusted by the best drivers in the industry to help them reach the top of the podium.
- 6061 grade aluminum or steel construction
- Patented flow path design
- Effective removal of damaging gas bubbles from steering fluid
- 100% volume circulation for maximum effective fluid capacity
- Reservoir dimensions custom designed to fit your vehicle chassis constraints
- Inlet and outlet port sizes/types as needed
- 16 PSI radiator style pressure cap
- Overflow: 5/16" hose barb
- Magnetic drain plug
- Optional: schrader valve for system pre-charging, machined finned housing for additional cooling capacity