The Radial Dynamics Pro Series TC Steering Pump is hand assembled and dyno tested in house using only the highest quality true OEM or better-than-OEM components.
- Displacement: 11.0 cc/rev
- Regulated max flow rates up to 6 GPM*
- Pressure relief setting: 1750 PSI
- Upgraded cam pack, bearing, and port fittings over OEM
- Cast iron body reduces wear in flow control valve bore
- 0.664" diameter pump shaft accepts standard press fit pulleys
- Stainless steel inlet and outlet AN/JIC fittings features Flare-O style o-ring sealing
- Uses standard mounting brackets for any TC/Chevy Type II/CB/CBR steering pump (pulley offset may vary, contact for details)
- Each pump gets dyno tested to 4,000 RPM and includes a QR code to a video of its dyno test
*A pressurized reservoir (up to 10 PSI max) is recommended for pumps up to 4.5 GPM max and required for 6 GPM pumps. Reservoir caps must NOT be completely sealed, otherwise shaft seal damage can occur and will void warranty.
For assistance selecting the proper setup for your steering system, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.