The Radial Dynamics Pro Series TC Steering Pump is a high performance steering pump intended for demanding off-road steering applications where higher flow and higher pressure are a necessity. These pumps offer a pressure relief setting of 1750 PSI and max regulated flow rates up to 6 GPM to support larger orbital valve sizes and quicker steering.
These Pro Series pumps are sourced as individual components and 100% hand assembled and dyno tested in-house using only the highest quality true OEM or better-than-OEM components.
Upgraded internals include a cam ring set made from improved materials versus OEM powdered metal components for longer life under the harshest of operating conditions as well as custom inlet and outlet fittings designed in-house for smoother flow transitions into and out of the pump.
- Displacement: 11.0 cc/rev
- Regulated max flow rates up to 6 GPM*
- Pressure relief setting: 1750 PSI
- Upgraded cam pack, bearing, and port fittings over OEM
- Cast iron body reduces wear in flow control valve bore
- 0.664" diameter pump shaft accepts standard press fit pulleys
- Stainless steel inlet and outlet AN/JIC fittings features Flare-O style o-ring sealing
- Uses standard mounting brackets for any TC/Chevy Type II/CB/CBR steering pump (pulley offset may vary, contact for details)
- Each pump gets dyno tested to 4,000 RPM and includes a QR code to a video of its dyno test
*A pressurized reservoir (up to 10 PSI max) is recommended for pumps up to 4.5 GPM max and required for 6 GPM pumps. Reservoir caps must NOT be completely sealed, otherwise shaft seal damage can occur and will void warranty.
For assistance selecting the proper setup for your steering system, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.