For the ultimate steering performance in off-road racing, the Radial Dynamics TT series high flow steering pump is a large displacement, internally flow regulated and pressure relieved pump with a number of features that help maintain the highest level of steering performance in some of the world's most demanding applications. Manufactured by Lee Power Steering to Radial Dynamics specs.
- Large displacement vane pack delivers unmatched low RPM flow rate
- Cast iron body reduces wear in flow control valve bore
- Combo bearing (ball and needle) shaft support
- 0.625" diameter chromoly keyed pump shaft
- Internally regulated flow rate 7.5 GPM maximum output
- Pressure relief setting 1700 PSI (additional 1600 PSI external relief valve recommended)
- Port sizes: -16AN inlet, -8AN outlet
- Custom threaded back cover for secure fit
- Uses standard TT Pump Pulley Hub
The large displacement and high flow rate produced by this steering pump require special considerations when it comes to steering system design including proper hose, reservoir, filter, and cooler selection. If you need assistance setting your steering system up for success, contact us and we will be happy to offer our expertise.