If you have ever heard your steering pump start whining only to find a reservoir full of foamy steering fluid, then we have the answer for you. Based on our own patent-pending flow technology, the Radial Dynamics Vortex Reservoir is the most advanced steering reservoir to hit the market.
Often one of the most overlooked steering system components, a good reservoir does so much more than simply hold fluid. A proper reservoir:
- Provides room for thermal expansion
- De-aerates (removes air/gas bubbles from) the steering fluid
- Circulates all of the available fluid
- Provides the pump with an optimal feed condition, even at extreme angles
The Vortex Reservoir is the only product on the market designed to perform all of these functions effectively to keep your steering pump working its best.
From King of the Hammers to the biggest monster truck arenas, the Vortex Reservoir from Radial Dynamics has been trusted by the best drivers in the industry to reach the top of the podium.
- Ideal size for steering systems above 6 GPM flow rate
- Grade 6061 aluminum construction
- 4" diameter x 10" overall height
- Patent-pending flow path design
- Effective removal of damaging gas bubbles from steering fluid
- 100% volume circulation for maximum effective fluid capacity
- 10 PSI radiator style pressure cap
- Inlet port: -12 ORB (o-ring boss)
- Outlet port: -16 ORB
- Overflow: 5/16" hose barb
- Magnetic drain plug